Take us with you!
As a teacher, we know that you can be inspired anywhere. Our new app is designed to help you discover and build a personal library of curriculum-aligned K-6 teaching resources, lessons, and unit plans.
The Teach Starter App is available in the App Store and Google Play.
Do I need to be a Teach Starter member to use the app?
Yes, but our simple sign-up and plan purchase process will get you set up and consuming our premium content in no time at all.
Can I access the app using my current account?
Absolutely! Your Teach Starter account is automatically synced across devices, keeping your personalised library at your fingertips wherever you connect.
How do I cast my screen from my device?
- iOS users, please review this Apple article – How to AirPlay video and mirror your device's screen to Apple TV.
- Android users, please review this Google article – Casting my Android screen from the Google Home App.
How do I print from my device?
- iOS users can review this Apple article – Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Android users can print from any device to a cloud-connected printer. For complete details, please see this Google article – Getting Started with Google Cloud Print.
Do you support my school's curriculum?
Here at Teach Starter we understand the importance of aligning your work to the school Curriculum for your state. Teach Starter uses your location to provide you with resources aligned to your curriculum when you search. States currently supported include:
- Australia: NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT, NT, TAS
- United States: TX, Any state working with Common Core State Standards
- United Kingdom: All
How do I manage my Teach Starter Premium subscription?
If you purchased your subscription directly from teachstarter.com you can manage your subscription from your subscription page. If you previously purchased your subscription from your app store, you will need to manage your subscription there:
- iOS users can review this Apple article – View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.
- Android users can manage their subscription by viewing this Google article – Cancel, pause, or change a subscription on Google Play.